Areas for ensuring public safety and order at the regional level
Theoretical approaches regarding the essence and specific features of the category of “areas of ensuring public safety and order at the regional level” have been summarized in the article, based on the analysis of scientific views of scholars. The author has carried out the analysis of the current legislation, the norms of which are aimed at regulating social relations arising in the sphere of ensuring public safety and order at the regional level. The key areas of ensuring public safety and order at the regional level have been highlighted and characterized. Methodology. The author of the article has used general scientific and special methods of scientific cognition, in particular: analytical method, method of documentary analysis, structural and logical, systematic and functional methods, etc. Results. It has been argued that the key purpose of the activity of authorized entities in the direction of ensuring public safety and order during mass events is, first of all, to sanction such events; and, secondly, to prevent the occurrence of mass riots and their timely termination. It has been proved that the determinants of crime, i.e., the phenomena that exert the greatest pressure on public safety and order within the regions, include: low social level of the population, which causes street crime, illegal trafficking of drugs and weapons. Each of the specified factors has a high degree of social danger, therefore it is the object of special attention of specially authorized entities. It has been noted that the provision of personnel potential is a vital area that allows establishing high-quality, correctly oriented work in the middle of the system of each entity for ensuring public safety and order within the regions. It has been summarized that ensuring public safety and order at the regional level is a broad object of scientific research. The formation of scientific concepts about the content and essence of this field will allow to develop theoretical models for improving the work of authorized entities and, as a result, to increase the level of safety at the local level.
- Ivchenko A.O. Explanatory dictionary of the Ukrainian language / A.O. Ivchenko. Kh.: Folio, 2002. 540 p.
- New explanatory dictionary of the Ukrainian language: In 4 vol.: 42000 words / Comp. V. Yaremenko, O. Slipushko. K.: Akonit, 1998. 887 p.
- Batrachenko O. V. Significance and functions of public administration in the sphere of ensuring public safety and order / O. V. Batrachenko // Subcarpathian Law Herald. 2015. Issue 3. Pp. 128–132.
- Dolynnyi A.V. Administrative and legal ensuring of public safety and order by the National Police of Ukraine during the conduction of mass events: dissertation / A.V. Dolynnyi // Kyiv: Open International University of Human Development «Ukraine». 2017. 198 p.
- Vitvitskyi S.S., Zakharchenko A.M. Legal basis of interaction between units and divisions of the National Police and self+government agencies in the field of ensuring public safety and order / S.S. Vitvitskyi, A.M. Zakharchenko // Ukrainian policing: theory, legislation, practice. 2021. No.1(1). Pp.80-94.
- On legal regime of the martial law: Law dated from May 12, 2015 No. 389-VIII // Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2015. No. 28. Art.1509.
- Blyzniuk B. Human capital as a factor of economic growth / B. Blyzniuk, T. Vlasenko // Ukraine: aspects of labour. 2003. No. 6. Pp. 20-24.
- Mykhailova L.I. Economic foundations of human capital formation in agricultural sector / L.I. Mykhailova. Sumy: Publishing House “Dovkillia”, 2003. 326 p.
- Artiushyna O.L. Personnel management of joint-stock trading companies: dissertation / O.L. Artiushyna // Kyiv: The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Council for the Study of Productive Forces of Ukraine. 2009. 272 p.