Venture investment into innovation activity: international experience and modern realities in Ukraine
Venture investment into innovation activity as the key element of venture entrepreneurship is one of the important areas of innovation policy of any country. Analysis of global tendencies in the development of venture investment into innovation activity at the present stage indicates the dynamics of public investment’s growth compared to the dynamics of private investment. The key problem of the modern Ukrainian model of venture industry development, which is implemented at the state level, is the imbalance between public and private investment, which must be promptly eliminated. Venture investment into innovation activity in many countries has been recently developing too fast, which is due to the growing distrust of many investors in the system of functioning of financial markets, which have repeatedly demonstrated their lack of flexibility and lack of stability in crisis situations.
The result of the conducted research is the conclusion that the creation of the necessary venture infrastructure is carried out in the direct relationship with the creation of innovative infrastructure, whose construction has significant economic and social effects. By the example of many countries we can trace how a well-built venture mechanism within the country may influence the extent of the positive impact on the country’s economy. Infrastructure solutions such as business incubators, accelerators and technology parks play an important role, since they also directly contribute to the region’s global economic transformation into an innovation-oriented one.
1. Zhornokui Yu. M. Legal regulation of venture entrepreneurship (civil law aspect): dis. Cand. jurid. Science: 12.00.03 / Nat. University of Internal Affairs affairs, 2003. 185 с.
2. Zhornokui Yu. M. Public legal means of investing in small and medium-sized innovative enterprises in the European Union. Law and innovation. 2020. № 1. С. 7–13.
3. Zhornokui Yu. M., Vahanova I. M., Soboliev O. V., Borysov I. V. Means of private investment of small and medium innovation entrepreneurship in the European Union. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice. 2019. № 4. P. 145–151.
4. Dvorak I. Venture capital in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Problems of the theory and practice of management. 1999. № 6. С. 59–66.
5. Spitsyn D.A. Organizational forms and models of venture capital investment in the USA: Ph.D. … Cand. econom. Sciences: 08.00.14 / RAS; Institute of the USA and Canada, Moscow 2010. 32 с.
6. Tsibenko A. Yu. Economic partnership as an organizational and legal form of venture and innovative entrepreneurship (comparative study): dis. … Cand. legal Sciences: 12.00.03 / Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation. Moscow, 2015. 208 с.
7. Dmitrieva A.B. Venture investment in the French economy in modern conditions: dis. … cand. econom. Sciences: 08.00.14 / Ros. state trade and economy. un t. Moscow, 2013. 191 с.
8. Idinvest Partners. Venture capital in France and Europe. November 2013. URL: https://www.idinvest.com/file_ bdd/dynamic_content/file_pdf_pdf_en/publications_8. pdf (дата звернення: 20.04.2019).
9. Sklyarenko R. P. Market structure of high technology products. URL: http://www.innovbusiness.ru/ content/document_r_2EA9EE6C-F7E1-462F-AD0D DDF928A415C4.html (дата звернення: 20.04.2019).
10. Levin Jack. Structuring Venture Capital, Private Equity, and Entrepreneurial Transactions. New York : Wolters Kluwer, 2008. P. 1028–1037.
11. Legal regulation of innovation relations: monograph / col. authors SM Prilipko, AP Hetman, YE Atamanova and others. Kharkiv: Yurayt, 2013. 688 с.
12. Semenov A. S., Kashirin A. I. Venture financing of innovation activities. Innovations. 2006. № 1. С. 29–37. 13. Zhornokui Yu. M. Legal entities as a venture capital entity. Innovative system and information technologies in modern science: materials All-Ukrainian. scientific practical conf. (Kharkiv, Kyiv, October 20, 2017) / editors: SV Glibko, OD Krupchan, SA Buka. Kharkiv: Law, 2017. С. 55–60.