Activities of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine as an object of the parliamentary control
The author analyzed the activities of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, paying attention to the Government Activity Program as a key document in the work of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. The legal forms that appear during implementation of such types of activities as rule-making, establishment, legal and control activities of the Government have been studied. The most important directions and forms over which the parliamentary control is exercised are underlined.
- A large explanatory dictionary of the modern Ukrainian language / [comp. and heads ed. V. T. Busel]. – K., Irpin: Perun, 2005. – 1728 p.
- European Parliament – Report and Road Map on Internal Reform and Increasing the Institutional Capacity of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Access mode: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/resources/library/media/20160301RES16508/20160301RES16508.pdf
- Zhuravlyova G. S. Forms and mechanisms of parliamentary control / G. S. Zhuravlyova // Bulletin of the Central Election Commission. – 2007. – No. 1(7). – P. 51–55.
- Law of Ukraine “On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine on Ensuring Effective Implementation of Parliamentary Control”. Information of the Verkhovna Rada (VVR), 2021, No. 6, Art. 45. Access mode: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1052-20#Text
- Law of Ukraine “On the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine”. Vedomosti Verkhovna Rada (VVR), 2014, No. 13, Art. 222 Access mode: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/794-18#Text
- Law of Ukraine “On the Regulations of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine”. Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VVR), 2010, No. 14-15, No. 16-17, Art. 133. Access mode: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1861-17#Text
- Constitution of Ukraine. Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VVR), 1996, No. 30. Access mode: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254%D0%BA/96-%D0%B2%D1%80#Text
- Murtishcheva A.O. The issue of organizational and legal forms of parliamentary control over the activities of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine / A.O. Murtishcheva // Legal doctrine – the basis of the formation of the legal system of the state: materials of the International. Science – the fifth. monogr. “Legal Doctrine of Ukraine”, Kharkiv, November 20–21. 2013 / National Acad. rights of Sciences of Ukraine. – Kharkiv, 2013. – P. 894–897
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On approval of the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine” dated 07.18.2007 No. 950. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/950-2007-%D0%BF
- The Council has improved parliamentary control [Electronic resource] // Ukrinform. – 2020. Mode of access to the resource: https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-politics/3147862-rada-udoskonalila-parlamentskij-kontrol.html
- Sas S. V. Principles of parliamentary control and ensuring its implementation through the provisions of the Regulations of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine / S. V. Sas // Parliamentary control: Ukrainian realities and world experience: materials of a scientific and practical conference. – 2005. – 122 p.
- NSW Government Program evaluation guidelines. – 2016. – [Electronic resource]. – Access: http://www.dpc.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_ file/0009/155844/NSW_Government_Program