Concept and purpose of training law-enforcement forces’ personnel for performing service and combat missions
The analysis of the provisions of the current legislation, which establishes the legal status of units of law enforcement forces, has been conducted. The relevant subjects have been systematized. Service and combat missions, executed by law-enforcement forces have been reviewed. Scientific opinions on the essence of the concept of “training of personnel” have been summarized. Methodology. A number of up-to-date methods of scientific cognition, in particular: analytical,
structural and logical, systemic-functional, and method of documentary analysis have been used in the article. Results. It has been noted that the execution of service and combat missions by units of the law enforcement forces regarding the provision of internal security of Ukraine from unlawful infringements requires the performance of a number of professional actions by personnel, involving a special instrumentarium, thus the special approach to the training of relevant personnel should be taken. It has been suggested to understand the training of personnel in the context of the presented issue as the process of formation of professional theoretical knowledge and practical skills among people, which together contribute to the proper performance of duties by the employee (civil servant), in particular, the execution of service and combat missions regarding the provision of internal security of Ukraine from unlawful infringements. It has been noted that the importance and significance of training of law-enforcement forces personnel for execution of service and combat missions regarding
the provision of internal security of Ukraine from unlawful infringements can not be overestimated, as the ultimate aim of the relevant training is not simply to provide the appropriate units with professional personnel, but also to enable them to carry out their tasks properly.
1. On the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated March 4, 2016 “On the Concept of Development of the Security and Defense Sector of Ukraine” Decree of the President of Ukraine; Concept, Distribution No. 92/2016 dated March 14, 2016 (expired) URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/ show/92/2016#n12
1. H.O. Ponomarenko Provision of internal security of the state as type of administrative and political activity / H.O. Ponomarenko // Bulletin of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs 2006. Ed. 33. P. 66-72.
2. Yu.V. Dubno Service and combat activity of Internal Affairs Agencies: contemporary state and development prospects / Yu.V. Dubno, S.А. Butkevych // Scientific Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs. Dnipropetrovsk: DSUIA, 2010, No. 2 (48). P.9-18.
3. I.M. Pasternak Service and combat activity of State Border Service of Ukraine: Semantic Analysis of the Concept. Scientific and Practical Journal Pravo.ua No. 3, 2016, P.164-167
4. O.O. Hrynkov Concept of service and combat activity of State Border Service of Ukraine through related definitions. Scientific Notes of V.I. Vernadsky Taurida National University. Series: Judicial Science. 2019. V. 30 (69), No. 4. P. 198–203.
5. M.O. Yermoshyn. Main types and forms of service and combat activity and actions of the National Guard of Ukraine / M.O. Yermoshyn, Т.А. Sutiushev // Honor and Law No. 4 (75) /2020 P.18-24
6. О.М. Shmakov Law enforcement forces in the service and combat activities of the security forces / О.М. Shmakov // Honor and Law. 2013. No. 2. P. 27-30
7. L.H. Drahanova Dependence of the efficiency of the results of the investigative activity on its preparation. М.: Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine USSR 1976. P. 175
8. O.B. Pavlyk Professional-pedagogical training of future translators for the application of official-business broadcasting: author’s abstract of the Candidate of the Pedagogic Sciences: 13.00.04. Khmelnytskyi, 2004. 20 p.
9. O. Tsianiuk. Professional training of future masters of primary education to innovative activity as a scientific problem. Collection of research papers. Edition 26 (1–2019) Part 1 P. 206-211
10. Course in Labor Law: Textbook: In 2 Vol. Vol. 2. Collective labor law. Individual labor law. Procedural labor law. M.: Statute, 2009. 1151 p.
11. V.V. Shtuchnyi Administrative and legal frameworks of training of personnel of the State Protection Department of Ukraine / Viacheslav Vasylovych Shtushnyi, National Academy of Internal Affairs, Kyiv: [b.v.], 2015. 18 p.
12. H.V. Trotsko Theoretical and methodical bases of students training for educational activity in higher pedagogical educational institutions [Text]: Thesis of the Doctor of Education: 13.00.04; 13.00.01 / Hanna Volodymyrivna Trotsko; H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University. Kh., 1996. 421 p.
13. Organizational and legal basis of professional training of personnel of internal affairs authorities of Ukraine: Scientific and Practical Handbook. /V.S. Venedyktov,
M.I. Inshyn, M.M. Klemparskyi et al. Endorsed by. Prof. V.S. Venedyktova. Kh.: Publisher: National University of Internal Affairs: / 2003. 212 p.