Specific features of administrative and legal status of law enforcement agencies as subjects of interaction and coordination within law enforcement activity at regional level
The scientific views of scientists on the essence and content of the concepts of “law enforcement agency” and “law enforcement activity” are analyzed. The content of the category “administrative and legal status” is disclosed. The analysis of the norms of the current legislation, the norms of which enshrine the elements of the administrative and legal status of law enforcement agencies as subjects of interaction and coordination in the field of law enforcement at the regional level,
is carried out. Methodology. The article uses general scientific and special methods of scientific knowledge, in particular: logical-semantic, analytical method, method of documentary analysis and structural-logical method. Results. It is stated that law enforcement agencies as subjects of interaction and coordination in the field of law enforcement are public authorities defined by legislative acts, which perform law enforcement function on the basis of coherence of the powers granted to them by administrative and legal norms to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of individuals and legal entities by preventing, terminating and disclosing offenses related to a particular region. It is proved that the key elements that characterize the participation of law enforcement agencies in interaction and coordination at the regional level are: 1) their task within the framework of a common goal for all law enforcement agencies – to ensure law and order associated with the implementation of their inquiry, pre-trial investigation and conducting of operational and investigative activities as elements of the fight against criminality; 2) objectively determined need to solve problems in the implementation of the law
enforcement function by law enforcement agencies by coordinating their activities and implementing joint actions; 3) affiliation of law enforcement agencies as subjects of interaction and coordination to the same level of implementation of their powers- a particular region. The peculiarities of the administrative and legal status of law enforcement agencies as subjects
of interaction and coordination in the field of law enforcement activity at the regional level are highlighted.
1. Polianskyi A.O. Administrative and legal principles of interaction between forensic expert institutions and law enforcement agencies: monograph / Kharkiv: Publishing House, 2020. p.
1. Teremetskyi V.I, Dmytrenko S.O. Law Enforcement Function of the State in the Field of Taxation: Concepts, Content, Structural Elements. European Reforms Bulletin. 2020. No. 3. Pp. 94-97.
2. On state protection of the employees of courts and law enforcement agencies. Law of Ukraine dated from December 23, 1993 No. 3781-XII. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3781-12#Text
3. Legal enforcement: training manual. Under gen. ed. of S. D. Husariev. Kyiv: NAVS, FOP Maslakov, 2020. 160 p.
4. Borodin D. I. Law enforcement agencies of Ukraine: concept and functions. Law Journal. Air and Space Law. 2015. No. 2. Pp. 47-51.
5. Muzychuk O. M. Modern state of theoretical development and legislative definition of the concept of law enforcement agencies and their list. Bulletin of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs. 2009. No. 44. Pp. 12-21.
6. Rossokha S. V. Law enforcement agencies of the state within the mechanism of protecting human and civil rights and interests: Synopsis thesis for the Candidate’s degree in law: 12.00.02. Kharkiv, 2016. 20 p.
7. Rusetskyi, A. A. Concept and specific features of law enforcement agencies of Ukraine. Actual problems of native jurisprudence. 2017. No. 6. Vol. 4. Pp. 326-330.
8. Neviadovskyi V. O. Theoretical and legal aspects of the essence of coordination of law enforcement activity. Forum prava. 2016. No. 4. Pp. 224-228. URL: http://
9. Shai R.Ya. Law enforcement function of the rule of law state: theoretical and practical aspects. Synopsis thesis for Candidate’s degree in law. 12.00.01 Lviv. 2012. 23 p.
10. Liukh V. V. Administrative and legal principles for the optimization of law enforcement agencies activity in the field of ensuring financial security of the state. Candidate’s thesis in law science. 12.00.07. Zaporizhzhia. 2021. 204 p.
11. Makarchuk V.V. Administrative and legal status of law enforcement agencies as subjects for the formation and realization of state policy in the national security and defense sector. Law Journal of Donbass. No. 2 (75). 2021. Pp. 35-44.
12. On the approval of the Procedure for coordinating the activities of law enforcement agencies in the field of combating crime. Order of the Prosecutor General dated from February 8, 2021 No. 28. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v0028905-21#Text
13. On the approval of the Regulations “On coordination of the activities of law enforcement agencies in the field of combating crime and corruption”. Order of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine and heads of law enforcement agencies dated from April 26, 2012 No. 43/375/166/353/284/241/290/256. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v0043900-12#Text
14. On the approval of the Procedure for coordinating the activities of law enforcement agencies in the field of combating crime. Order of the Prosecutor General dated from February 8, 2021 No. 28. URL:https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v0028905-21#Text