Tools for analyzing development of threats to the socio-economic system “CITY”
Purpose of the paper is to justify the choice of tools for analyzing development of a threat to a socio-economic system “city” and to disclose features of such development.
- Yerina A. M. Statistical modeling of dynamic processes with saturation effect. Modeling and information systems in the economy. 2013. Issue. 89. Р. 62‑68. [in Ukrainian]. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Mise_2013_89_7
- Husieva O. Yu., Lehominova S. V., Voskoboieva O. V., Romashchenko O. S., Khlevytska T. B. Statistical modeling and forecasting of economic processes. K.: State Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship. University of Telecommunications. 2019. 225 р. [in Ukrainian]. URL: https://dut.edu.ua/uploads/l_1750_47202719.pdf
- Models and methods of socio-economic forecasting: a textbook / V.M. Heiets, T.S. Klebanova, O.I. Cherniak etc.; 2 ed., corrections. Kh.: VD “INZHEK”. 2008. 396 р. [in Ukrainian].
- Nadon H. O. Crisis in enterprise activity: diagnosis and overcoming: monograph. Luhansk: SNU named after V. Dalya. 2010. 384 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Pohorelov Yu. S., Nadon H. O. Crisis in the activity of the enterprise as a driving force of its development. Strategy of economic development of Ukraine. 2017. No. 40. P. 15‑24. [in Ukrainian].
- Kozachenko G. V., Pogorelov Yu. S., Bilousova A. Yu. Development of threats to enterprise activity. Security of the XXI century: national and geopolitical aspects : collective monograph. Prague Czech Repulic, Nemoros s.r.o., 2019. Рр. 134‑140.
- Moldovan O. O. Modern methodological challenges of the theory of economic security of the state as an independent scientific discipline. Economy and the state. 2021. No. 7. P. 10–15. [in Ukrainian]. URL: http://www.economy.in.ua/pdf/7_2021/4.pdf
- Dobronravova I., Finkel L. Dynamic chaos in society as an environment of social self-organization. Sociology: theory, methods, marketing. 2005. No. 1. Р. 168–180.