Types of cyber conflicts and the role of the state in their prevention and solution
The world of digital technologies, in which we learn to live, requires from us new qualitative knowledge and systematization of already existing ones. Undoubtedly, this is not only a new logical stage in the development of the technological sphere of mankind, but also the entire existing legal and political reality. At this stage, it is important to form the necessary definitions and definitions. Therefore, the study of types of cyber-conflicts, the role of the state in their prevention and resolution is relevant, and the problems of regulation and regulation of activities in cyberspace have long been key in the policy of many countries. The aim of the article is to clarify the concept of cyber conflict, types of cyber-conflicts and the role of the state in their prevention and resolution. Research methods: the use of general scientific and special legal methods of scientific knowledge, including dialectical, axiological, systemic and structural, generalization, comparative, allowed to clarify the essence of the concept of cyber conflict, its types and methods of prevention and resolution. Results: As a result of scientific research the qualitative features of cyber-conflicts, their types are revealed, the basic directions of research on this subject are outlined and the ways of the prevention and ways of the decision of such kind of conflicts are offered. The study allowed us to draw the following conclusions: the responsibility for the occurrence and spread of cyber-conflicts should be borne not only by the state, but also by each of us, because we worry about whether our data leaked into the network, we forget to behave properly so that data does not leak from our gadget. A systematic approach to the formation of the conceptual and terminological apparatus of cybersecurity should be applied, which will ensure adequate content of its content in accordance with the requirements for legal terminology, as well as enable harmonization with the terminology of current Ukrainian legislation and international acts. Today there is an urgent need to conceptually understand the new cybersecurity reality and to solve purely practical issues of streamlining the internal regulatory framework, the areas of responsibility of agencies involved in ensuring the cybersecurity of the state.
1. Filinovych, V. V. (2020). Problems of human rights vi olations caused by cybercrimes and ways to over come them. Scientific works of the National Aviation University. Series: Legal Bulletin “Air and Space Law”, 3(56), 143–148. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18372/2307- 9061.56.14904
2. Razmetaeva Yu.S. The system of international security in the light of cyber threats: problems and prospects URL:https://dspace.nlu.edu.ua/ bitstream/123456789/9804/1/Razmetaeva.pdf
3. Maskun S. H. LL.M Cyber Security: Rule of Use Internet Safely. Journal of Law, Policy and Globalization. 2013. Vol.15. P, с. 22
4. Dubov D.V. Cyberspace as a new dimension of geopolit ical rivalry: a monograph. К. : НІСД, 2014. 328 с. 5. Kenneth Geers. Cyber War in Perspective: Russian Agression against Ukraine. – NATO CCD COE Publica tions, 2015. 175 p.
6. Cyberconflict and geopolitics – a new front of the Cold War. URL: Геополітичний щоденник Віктора Гвоздя http://bintel.com.ua/uk/)
7. 90% of cyber attacks in Ukraine are related to Russia and hacker groups funded by the Russian government – the head of the State Special Service. URL: https:// armyinform.com.ua/2021/06/90-kiberatak-v-ukray ini-povyazani-z-rf-i-hakerskymy-grupamy-yaki-finan suye-rosijska-vlada-golova
8. Herber Lin. Cyber conflict and international humanitar ian law. – International review of the Red Cross, 2012. pp. 515–531.
9. Peleshchak OR Terminological problems of the cyber security sphere of Ukraine: normative-legal aspect. Scientific Bulletin of Lviv State University of Internal Affairs. №4. 2016, С. 299-308 URL: https://www.lvdu vs.edu.ua/en/documents_pdf/visnyky/nvsy/04_2016/ 16pornpa.pdf
10. Cybersecurity strategy of Ukraine. Safe cyberspace – the key to successful development of the country: Decree of the President of Ukraine of August 26, 2021 № 447/2021 URL: https://www.president.gov.ua/documents/4472021-40013
11. Latvian K.V. Forensic characteristics of cyber vandal ism. Scientific Bulletin of Public and Private Law. Issue
5, Volume 3, 2018. С. 117-121 URL: http://www.nvppp. in.ua/vip/2018/5/tom_3/25.pdf
12. On the Basic Principles of Cyber Security of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine of 05.10.2017 №2163-VIII, Revision of 01.08.2021, Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada (ВВР), 2017, № 45, ст. 403. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/
13. Diorditsa IV The concept and content of cyber espio nage. Scientific works of the National University “Odes sa Law Academy” Volume 26 (2020): DOI: https://doi. org/10.32837/npnuola.v26i0.660 URL: http://npnuola. onua.edu.ua/index.php/1234/article/view/660
14. Cybercrime. URL: https://ukrainepravo.com/legal_pub lications/essay-on-it-law/it_law_prytula_cybercrime/ 15. Criminal Code of Ukraine: Code of 05.04.2001 №2341-
III. Update date: 04.10.2021 https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/ laws/show/2341-14#Text
16. Appetite Anastasia. Anatomy of cybercrime: key trends of 2020 / URL: https://ecpl.com.ua/news/anatomi ia-kiber-zlochynu/
17. On Copyright and Related Rights: Law of Ukraine 3792- XII, current, Date of update: 14.08.2021, URL: https:// zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3792-12#Text
18. On state support of cinematography in Ukraine: Law of Ukraine of March 23, 2017 № 1601-VIII. Update date: 16.07.2020. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/ show/1977-19#Text
19. On e-commerce: EU Directive of 08.06.2000 року № 2000/31/ЕС URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/ show/994_224#Tex
20. On copyright in the digital single market: EU Directive of 17.04.2019 № 2019/790/ЄС URL: https://library. vn.ua/news-and-events/novini/kviten-2021/direkti vi-es-pro-avtorske-pravo
21. COVID-19: key cybersecurity trends. URL: https:// niss.gov.ua/doslidzhennya/informaciyna-politika/ covid-19-klyuchovi-kiberbezpekovi-trendi?fbclid=I wAR3zKcok3HNjQZFuZSZ23heLK9p7L87vizSrTU_Yt p2iPBhndUbZfT8N1RU
22. Terrorism: theoretical and applied aspects: a textbook / col. authors; for the head ed. prof. V.K. Grishchuk. Lviv: ЛьвДУВС, 2011. 328 с.
23. Topchiy V.V. Cyberterrorism in Ukraine: the concept and prevention of criminal law and criminological means. URL: http://www.lj.kherson.ua/2015/pravo06/ part_3/16.pdf
24. Assessing the Risks of Cyber Terrorism, Cyber War and Other Cyber Threats: James A. Lewis. URL: https://csis prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/legacy_files/ files/media/csis/pubs/021101_risks_of_cyberterror.pdf
25. Diorditsa IV The concept and content of cyberterrorism. URL: https://goal-int.org/ponyattya-ta-zmist-kiberterorizmu/ 26. Sopilko I.M. Information security and cybersecurity:
comparative legal aspect. Scientific works of the Na tional Aviation University. Series: Legal Bulletin “Air and Space Law”,2021. 2(59). С.110–115. DOI: https:// doi. org/10.18372/2307-9061.59.15603
27. Joseph Nye Is Cyber Warfare Regulated? October 9, 2019 – URL: https://day.kyiv.ua/uk/article/den-plane ty/chy-piddayetsya-regulyuvannyu-kiberviyna