Innovative structure and impact on the economic security of the state
The state of the modern world economy involves the transition to an innovative model of development as a necessary condition for economic security of each national economy in its interaction with the economies of other world economies, which are dynamically developing and creating a competitive environment within the world economic system. glob al transformational changes on a global scale. The deepening of the raw material, ecological, financial crisis, approaching ecological catastrophe requires the search and application of new technologies, means of labor, organization of production in the economic activities of countries, which would reduce the negative consequences of each country and humanity as a whole. The innovative way of economic development, the introduction of new technological approaches in production requires the development of a developed innovation infrastructure. The purpose of this study is to identify the inno vation infrastructure as a component of economic security of the state, analysis of risks and the main ways to eliminate them.
1. Law of Ukraine “On Innovation” of 4.07.2002 № 40-IU. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/40-15#Text 2. Kuzmin OE, Shotik TM The essence and types of innova tion infrastructure.- Kuzmin OE, Shotik TM, 2008. – URL: http://ena.lp.edu.ua:8080/bitstream/ntb/2006/1/27.pdf 3. The state of development of innovation infrastructure. – URL: https://www.me.gov.ua/Documents/Detail?la ng=uk-UA&id=022cfe7f-2c18-4545-ab69-1a3a39aea 3f8&title=StanRozvitkuInnovatsiinoiInfrastrukturi 4. Kanaeva M. Classification of components and elements of innovation infrastructure.- ECONOMICS, 99-100, p.35-38. URL: http: //bulletin-econom.univ.kiev.ua/ wp-content/uploads/2015/11/11.pdf
5. Pavlovskaya OV, Filimonova VO Financial stability of the insurance company and criteria for its provision, Effec tive Economy № 6, 2015. URL: http://www.economy. nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=4130
6. Фраймович А.В. Innovation consulting: terminology, rele vance, role and place in the innovation cycle. – Innovations. – 2005. – № 7 (84). – P.95-98. URL: https: //cyberleninka.ru/ article/n/innovatsionnyy-konsalting-terminologiya-aktu alnost-rol-i-mesto-v-innovatsionnom-tsikle/viewer
7. Strategy of economic security of Ukraine until 2025 – Approved by the Decree of the President of Ukraine of August 11, 2021 № 347/2021. – URL: https: //www. president.gov.ua/documents/3472021-39613
8. Law of Ukraine “On Investment Activity” of 18.09.1991 № 1560-XII. URL: https: //zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/ show/1560-12#Text
9. Economic Code of Ukraine of January 16, 2003 № 436- IU. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436- 15/conv#n2105