Innovative technologies for voice acting of content, legislative regulation under the legislation of Ukraine and France
The scientific article deals with the research of latest technologies for the voice acting/voicing of content, TV programs, audiovisual advertising materials and other materials used on television and their legislative regulation. The comparative analysis with the legislation of France makes provides an opportunity to analyze in more detail the disadvantages and advantages of the Ukrainian legislation with regard to the specified task. Analysis of the legal framework of Ukraine and France provides an opportunity to distinguish between the author – an individual and artificial intelligence to reflect the necessary provisions in the legislation of Ukraine.
- Civil Code of Ukraine// www.rada.gov.ua
- The Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights” of 2001// www.rada.gov.ua
- Intellectual Property Code of France// https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/codes/texte_lc/LEGITEXT000006069414/2020-10-25/
- Toman Irji. The art of speaking. – K., 1998.
- Baranov O.A. Internet of Things and artificial intelligence: the origins of the problem of legal regulation. IT law: problems and prospects of development in Ukraine: collection. Materials II International. scientific-practice. Confer. (Lviv, August 17, 2017). Lviv: Lviv. Polytechnic, 2017. S.
- Kozlova O.V. Advantages of expert systems over traditional systems of artificial intelligence//Weapons systems and military equipment. – 2011. – № 1(25). – PP. 104-106.
- Kryvytskyi Yu. V. Artificial intelligence as a tool of legal reform: potential, trends and prospects, ISSN 2410-3594. Naukovij visnik Nacional’noi akademii vnutrisnih sprav. 2021. № 2 (119)
- AND. Sitnikova “Artificial intelligence was able to recreate the voice of actor Wil Kelmer. Because of laryngeal cancer, he could not speak as before, e-link: https://hromadske.ua/posts/shtuchnij-intelekt-zmig-vidtvoriti-golos-aktora-vela-kilmera-cherez-rak-gortani-cholo