Types and Areas of Legal Provision of the Activities of Higher Educational Institutions with Specific Learning Conditions
It is argued that the legal provision of higher educational institutions with specific learning conditions should be divided depending on the measures implemented by specially authorized entities (usually, divisions (Departments) of legal provision into: 1) regulatory legal provision, in particular: a) development and adoption of regulatory documents aimed at regulating the activities of the higher educational institution; b) verifying the situation of the compliance with the norms of the current legislation of the higher educational institution and its structural units; c) conclusion of contracts (agreements) necessary for the functioning of higher educational institutions with specific learning conditions; 2) organizational provision: a) implementation of control and supervisory activities over the work of structural units of the higher educational institution; b) reviewing materials based on the results of external inspections; c) reviewing citizens’ appeals; d) organization of human resources; e) implementation of measures of logistical, technical and financial nature; 3) information and analytical provision, in particular: a) provision of information to the management staff about the activities of the structural units of the higher educational institution; b) educational work aimed at improving the legal awareness of the employees of the higher educational institutions; c) implementation of organizational and methodical provision of the normative activity of the higher educational institution, etc.
- Varnalii Z. S. Political and legal regulation of entrepreneurship in Ukraine: theory and practice : monograph / Z. S. Varnalii, V. M. Kampo, I. I. Mazur et all. K.: Znannia Ukrainy, 2005. 380 p.
- Management of organizations and administration. Part 1: training manual / M. I. Nebava, O. H. Ratushniak. Vinnytsia : VNTU, 2012. 105 p.
- On Higher Education / Law of Ukraine dated from July 1, 2014 No. 1556-VII URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18/conv#Text
- “Mission and Development Strategy of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs for 2020-2027”. Approved by the Academic Council of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs dated from May 25, 2021 No.5 URL: https://sumy.univd.edu.ua/files/articles/42/mission2021.pdf
- Zhelezniak N. A. Legal and organizational forms of activities of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the implementation of the state legal policy (theoretical and practical issues): Candidate’s dissertation in law : specialty 12.00.07 “Theory of administration; administrative law and process; financial law; information law” / Natalia Zheleznyak Anatolyivna. K., 2005. 210 p.
- The procedure for conducting claim and lawsuit work at Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University / Approved and put into effect by the Order of KhNAHU dated from July 19, 2019 No. 105 URL: https://mf.khadi.kharkov.ua/fileadmin/P_Standart/pologeniya/stvnz_69_5_01. pdf