Types of regulatory legal acts as a result of the regulatory activity of the ministry of internal affairs of Ukraine
The article is devoted to the study of types of normative legal acts as a result of normative activity of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. Doctrinal sources on the system of normative legal acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs are analyzed. Emphasis is placed on the characteristics of certain types of acts, as well as adjustments and suggestions for improvement. The directions of increase of efficiency of influence of the right on public relations through by laws are offered. It is determined that departmental acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine are bylaws issued in accordance with the law, on the basis of it, in order to specify legislative provisions and regulations, their explanation or establishment of primary norms and are administrative acts of a state body endowed with special functional competence.
1. Kolpakov V. Administrative law of Ukraine: textbook. / V. Kolpakov, O. Kuzmenko. – К., 2003. – 544 с. 2. Konoplyov V. Management decisions in the administra tive activities of internal affairs: the essence and organ izational and legal issues of preparation and adoption: monograph. / V. Konoplyov. – Simferopol: Crimea. jurid. Institute of KhNUVS, VDMV “Tavria”, 2006. – 356 p.
3. The Constitution of Ukraine: from June 28. 1996 // Bul letin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 1996. № 30. Art. 141.
4. Krestovskaya N., Matveeva L. Theory of State and Law: An Elementary Course. Second edition. Kharkiv: Odys sey LLC, 2008. 432 p.
5. Nersesyants V. General theory of law and state / V.S. Nersesyants. – М.: НОРМА, 2000. – 552 с.
6. On approval of the Instruction on the organization of normative activity of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine: Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine dated 27.07.2012 №649 URL: https://zakon.
7. On normative legal acts: Draft Law of 30.11.2010. URL: rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/webproc4_1?pf3511=39123 8. Skakun OF Theory of state and law. Textbook. URL: http://politics.ellib.org.ua/pages-cat-51.html