Сonstitutional and legal regulation of interparliamentary cooperation between Ukraine and foreign states
The article is devoted to the constitutional and legal regulation of interparliamentary cooperation of Ukraine with foreign states and international organizations. The interparliamentary cooperation of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and its role in the process of European integration of Ukraine are considered. The normative legal acts of Ukraine which give the parliament the powers of international cooperation are analyzed. The role of the parliament in Ukraine’s foreign relations has been determined. The main activity of the profile committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and its functions are described. The main tasks of deputy groups on inter-parliamentary cooperation have been identified.
1. The Constitution of Ukraine: from June 28. 1996 // Bul letin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 1996. № 30. Art. 141.
2. On deputy groups of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on inter-parliamentary relations with foreign states: Regu lations of the Verkhovna Rada https://zakon.rada.gov. ua/laws/show/223/20-%D1%80%D0%B3#Text
3. On the principles of domestic and foreign policy: Law of Ukraine of 01.07.2010.UPL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/ laws/show/2411-17#Text
4. Rules of Procedure of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, approved Law of Ukraine of February 10, 2010 No. 1861-VI [Electronic resource]. –Access mode: http:// zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1861-17.
5. Seryogin V. Interparliamentary cooperation: concepts, signs and principles / Bulletin of Kharkiv National Uni versity named after VN Karazin. RIGHT series. Issue 23. 2017. pp. 46-50
6. Schwartzeva M. Parliamentary (Consultative) Assem bly of the Council of Europe: dis. … cand. jurid. science; special: 12.00.11 – international law / Shvartseva Maria Ihorivna; Nat. jurid. Univ. Yaroslav the Wise. – Kharkiv, 2016. – 220 p.
7. Schwartseva M. Formation and development of Euro pean parliamentarism / Actual problems of law: theory and practice. No26. 2013.S. 601-606